Delivery & Returns
We aim to get all orders, delivered within 72 hours.
Online shop order tracking, deliveries, cancellations and returns
With great offers and online discounts, free delivery and a simple returns policy, buying online with Vodafone is never a hassle.
Delivery: fast and free
- Your package will arrive at your nominated daytime address (within the Republic of Ireland) by An Post. As the delivery needs to be signed for, you may want to give your work address.
- Please note the terms of our delivery service available here.
Our cancellation and returns policy
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2022, you may be entitled to a cooling off period if you have ordered our services online, over the phone or via a door to door sales agent as a consumer. If so, you have the right to cancel your contract with us or get a refund on any purchase made before the expiry of your cooling off period without giving any reason. If you ordered online or over the phone, your cancellation period will expire 14 calendar days following receipt of your goods, or in the case of services, from the date your contract was concluded. If multiple goods are ordered in one order and delivered separately, the cooling off period expires 14 days after the date of the last delivery. If you ordered via a door to door sales agent, your cancellation period will expire 30 calendar days following receipt of your goods, or in the case of services, from the date your contract was concluded. This right does not apply where you have purchased goods or services in one of our retail stores. Please download and follow the instructions on the returns form, if you wish to return your purchase before the expiry of your cooling off period.
Please note the following information in relation to the cooling off period:
- You understand and accept that where you purchase digital content not supplied on a tangible form, the cooling off period expires immediately once you begin to download or stream this digital content.
- Where you purchase a service of ours and you agree that the use of this service begins before the end of the cooling off period, you will be liable for all service charges (such as line rental, call charges and data) incurred up to the date of cancellation where you chose to cancel the contract.
- Where you have used the products or services supplied to you to avail of mobile/fixed services before the expiry of the cooling off period you will be liable for any diminished value of the products or services. You will only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of goods beyond that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning.
- Please note that there are certain circumstances where you do not have a right to cancel and you can find more information on these in our Online Shop Terms and Conditions.
Returning faulty goods
If your accessory becomes faulty within the warranty time period, you can arrange to return it. Please download and follow the instructions on the returns form, if you wish to return your faulty product.