Delivery & Returns
We aim to get all orders, delivered within 72 hours.
Online shop order tracking, deliveries, cancellations and returns
With great offers and online discounts, free delivery and a simple returns policy, buying online with Vodafone is never a hassle.
Delivery: fast and free
- Your package will arrive at your nominated daytime address (within the Republic of Ireland) by An Post. As the delivery needs to be signed for, you may want to give your work address.
- Please note the terms of our delivery service available here.
Our cancellation and returns policy
Where you purchase goods or services from Vodafone over the phone, online or from one of our door to door sales agents, as a consumer the European Union (consumer information, cancellation and other rights) Regulations 2013 (‘The Consumer Information Regulations’) apply. A consumer is a natural person acting for purposes outside their trade, business or profession. This right does not apply where you have purchased goods or services in one of our retail stores.
Under the Consumer Information Regulations, you may be entitled to a 14 day cooling off period. If so, you have the right to cancel your contract with us or get a refund on any purchase made before the expiry of your 14 day cooling off period without giving any reason. Your cancellation period will expire 14 calendar days following receipt of your goods, or in the case of services, from the date your contract was concluded. If multiple goods are ordered in one order and delivered separately, the cooling off period expires 14 days after the date of the last delivery. Please follow the instructions below to let us know you wish to cancel before the expiry of your cooling off period.
Please note the following information in relation to the cooling off period:
- You understand and accept that where you purchase digital content not supplied on a tangible form, the 14 day cooling off period expires immediately once you begin to download or stream this digital content.
- Where you purchase a service of ours and you agree that the use of this service begins before the end of the cooling off period, you will be liable for all service charges (such as line rental, call charges and data) incurred up to the date of cancellation where you chose to cancel the contract under the Consumer Information Regulations.
- Where you have used the products or services supplied to you to avail of mobile/fixed services before the expiry of the cooling off period you will be liable for any diminished value of the products or services. You will only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of goods beyond that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning.
- Please note that there are certain circumstances where you do not have a right to cancel and you can find more information on these in our Online Shop Terms and Conditions.
Returning faulty goods
If your phone, modem, tablet or accessory becomes faulty within the warranty time period please call 1907 if you are a bill pay or Vodafone at Home customer. If you are a pay as you go customer go here or visit your local Vodafone store.