A three-day battery life means you can go on for longer without worrying about charging. The streamlined Android 13 (Go edition) comes with less bloatware making your mobile data plan go further.
Up to Three Days on a Single Charge
Big 5000mAh battery with latest battery saving features and streamlined software lets you go on for longer without worrying about battery.
A Strong Design, Rigorously Tested to Last
Better durability against accidental drops thanks to a strong polycarbonate unibody design that’s gone through rigorous durability testing. IP52-rated protection against dust and spills and a toughened 2.5D glass front keep it safe from scuffs and scrapes.
Capture Incredible Memories With Crisp Detail in Any Light
Powerful Night and Portrait modes deliver stunning shots day and night on both the 13 MP dual rear and 8 MP front cameras.
Latest Features for Smooth Performance
Powered by an octa-core chipset and packed with performance-optimising features like Auto Clean, One Press, and Excluded Apps help your phone run faster by prioritising apps you use most. Memory extension turns unused storage space into additional 2GB of short-term memory (RAM), making multitasking smooth.
1. Based on real life usage test by HMD Global
2. Based on results from 3rd party guided free fall testing (IEC 60068-2-31) against top selling models in IDC 4Q21 75 – 125 $ price band. Protected against dust limited ingress, no harmful deposits, and against direct sprays of water up to 15 degrees from the vertical
3. Using memory extension (virtual RAM) requires enough storage space. To protect the storage, memory extension is automatically and permanently disabled once 90% of the usage limit is reached. This can occur after four years of heavy usage
4. All specifications, features and other product information provided are subject to change without notice
5. Preinstalled system software and apps use a significant part of memory space. MicroSD card sold separately
6. Battery has limited recharge cycles and battery capacity reduces over time. Eventually the battery may need to be replaced. Actual results may vary due to changes in connectivity, environmental conditions, or other variables
7. From global launch date of Nokia C22. HMD Global Oy is the exclusive licensee of the Nokia brand for phones and tablets. Nokia is a registered trademark of Nokia Corporation. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Variations on offering may apply. Check local availability
USB type-C cable
Network speed: 4G LTE Cat4
OS: Android 13 (Go edition)
Platform: Octa-core up to 1.6 GHz
Memory and storage: 2GB RAM (LPDDR4X), memory extension for 2GB of virtual RAM, support up to 256 GB MicroSD card